geoglobe

Friday, February 17, 2012

Tease your Tangles


Having quite long hair, after a shower, the chore of combing your tangled mess of a barnett can be quite a challenge. I've been eyeing up the Tangle Teezer for a few months now wondering if it's as good as I've heard. I finally decided to pick myself one up. Everybody seems to have the pink one, where as I really loved the glittery blue/purple one.




Tonight, I put the Tangle Teezer to the test. I was greeted by tangle free hair without much hair being pulled out during the process either, which I was really happy about. I hate seeing hair come out by the clump when I comb through my wet hair, so it was refreshing to seen only a small amount of hair had actually come out.

All in all, I would give the Tangle Teezer a 8/10.

Have you ever used the Tangle Teezer? What colour do you have and what do you think to it?

No comments:

Post a Comment