geoglobe

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Winner











The Friday before last I found out I was the lucky winner of £100 to spend at MotelRocks.com...I spent a fair few days contemplating my order and whether I was brave enough to take the plunge and go for a pair of the infamous Jordan jeans (I was, and I did!). One of the other things that really drew me in was this Winner Tee, not only was it incredibly apt, I also fell for the slouchy fit and the subtle but cheeky slogan.



Worn with jeans by Vila (stolen from Mum, so comfy!) and those Dune sequin flats I featured on a Sarenza post a few weeks ago; they were further reduced in the sale so it was a no brainer that I HAD to own them!



This was worn for a Saturday spent mooching around the shops with Best.Friend. and a night in front of Take Me Out and Casualty. You should know by now, I'm not one for rock and roll weekends, and as much as part of me wishes I was at LFW, the other part is exhausted just thinking about it!



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment