geoglobe

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

in the half light









H&M Bunny dress, New Look skirt, Tesco tights, Georgia Rose boots c/o Sarenza.



8am starts make it even less likely that I'll catch decent enough light for semi-ok outfit photos...seriously Spring, hurry up and get here so I'm not prancing around in the half light, and looking over my shoulder as I walk to work. I think this is what I wore on Monday; it's been a long week!



Yesterday I did my first proper session taking people's blood at work, I admit, it's a strange thing to love doing...but love it I do and it's something I've wanted to do ever since I started my job.



What's something you'd love to do? Strange or not? What's stopping you from giving it a go?



Almost at the weekend folks. ALMOST!



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment