geoglobe

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Topshop Sunbeam Highlighter





Topshop Sunbeam Highlighter - £10


When it comes to shimmery makeup, I'm such a magpie. Being drawn in by anything that sparkles in the light. Whilst in Topshop testing out a few different products and becoming covered in stains from swatches, I noticed the Topshop Sunbeam Highlighter. I'm fairly new to highlighters, but as soon as I'd swatched this, my whole hands and arms ended up doused in glittery gold dust. No matter how much I willed to wipe away the dazzling glitter flecks, they remained put. Even in my messy twinkly state, I did think to myself that it must be a long lasting product (when applied correctly) as no matter how much I scrubbed, the glitter wouldn't budge.

What are your favourite highlighters? What have you tried and tested? What don't you rate?



1 comment: