geoglobe

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Spring Fling







ASOS dress (with belt), New Look tights, New Look flats.



Welcome March...I'm hoping a new month means a fresh start on the luck front; ever have one of those weeks where it feels like someone has it in for you? Let's just say it has been a challenge.



I love March, the approach of Spring, the promise of longer, brighter (I won't tempt fate by saying sunny) days and all that comes with it. I have a few exciting things planned and fingers crossed it will just generally be better than the last couple of months!



On the topic of love...anyone propose yesterday?

And can I mention how much I love this dress? Me and midi lengths really agree, and the bright pink floral pattern put a smile on my face.



What are you excited for this month?



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment