geoglobe

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pop of Pink



I have fallen in love with this lipstick by Revlon. It's such a lovely colour and really seems to suit my skin tone. I wore this outfit last weekend when I went to see The Wanted in concert. I felt like such a teenager! Quite cringey really. I'm not a Wanted fan girl in the slightest, but I don't mind a few of their songs, so I thought "Why not?"

Myself and my friend spent the whole concert drinking alcohol (probably the only two people in there old enough to drink!), and swaying to songs of which we werent sure of the words. But all in all, the boys put on a good show!

Birdy Blouse: New Look  |  Boots: Primark  |  Bag: Aldo  |  Lips: Revlon Wild Orchid






FaceDior Skinforever shade 032
MAC MSF Natural - Medium Dark
Chanel Universal Bronzer
Elf blush - Tickled Pink

Eyes
Urban Decay Naked Palette eyeshadows - Toasted (lid) Hustle (crease)
MAC eye kohl - Smoulder
eBay Lashes

Lips
Revlon Wild Orchid



No comments:

Post a Comment