geoglobe

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Chanel Soleil Tan Bronze Universal


I was most pleased to awaken Valentines morning to a little white Chanel gift bag placed neatly on the fireplace. Intrigued as to what was inside, I stepped over and had a peek. My lovely Boyfriend had bought me the Chanel Universal Bronzer - which I had actually been banging on about for ages that I wanted to purchase it at some point and try it out.





Chanel Universal Bronzer - £29.50

I'm sure many of you have seen quite a few blog posts floating around on the blogsphere about the holy grail that is Bronze Universal. I know it has changed it's name, now currently to ' Soleil Tan De Chanel', but I find 'Universal bronzer' much less of a mouthful. Plus, I can see myself absolutely butchering the French accent if I even so much as attempted to pronounce the new name.

I am still yet to try this product, and can't bring myself to spoil the pretty little swirl. The makeup artist on the Chanel counter has done a swatch test on my hand before in store using a normal kabuki brush to apply, so I have a good idea of the finish it gives, but I am yet to try it myself. The formula is that of a mousse consistency making it easy to blend yet build able for a more intense bronze finish.

Have you ever tried this product? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment