geoglobe

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Haul February 2012: Primark & Republic


I recently popped down to my local shopping centre for a little peruse around. There wasn't anything in particular that I'd wanted to pick up, but I just decided to have a shop around anyways. I went into most of the shops but ended up buying from Republic and Primark. I picked up a bargain actually! Here's what I bought;



Republic Aztec Cardigan - £25

I've actually been wanting some kind of Aztec jumper for a while now, so when I stumbled across this one at £25 from Republic, I grabbed it straight away. I actually bought this in a large so that it is nice and cosy, rather than being fitted. I like cardigans to be a lot more of a loose fit.


Primark bodycon dress - £10

I do feel as though Primark has become more expensive over this last year, so when I found this dress at £10 I thought it was quite a bargain considering. I like the mesh detailing around the chest as it isn't too revealing. Plus, you can never go wrong with a little black dress.


Primark Leopard print pencil skirt - £8

I love this and everything about it! Can't wait to wear it for a night out. I really want to wear it in the day time with tights, but I'm a little unsure of what to team it with for day wear, so if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them.


Republic shoes - £15

Last but certainly not least, my favourite purchase of the day. These glitter ball shoes fulfil every shoe destiny! I love everything about them, and the great thing too is that they're so comfy (believe it or not!). Cannot wait to put them on my feet.


And finally, I would like to make an announcement. My Boyfriend and I have officially moved into our first home together! I moved all of my belongings in over the weekend, so I'm all settled in. Just in time for Valentines Day, which was lovely. It has been a lovely couple of days organising all of our things and doing typical house things; i.e - doing our first 'Big Shop' together. 

I'm hoping to get up some kind of House Tour blog post up at some point, and I also have my own dressing room! Just like my blog - Lauren's Dressing Room. It's real! Ha ha. I'll also be doing an updated makeup/vanity set up storage post too.

If you have any requests of upcoming posts you'd like to see, I'd be really happy for you to request them in the comments below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment