geoglobe

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Jewels at your fingertips


Ever since receiving a Deborah Lippmann nail varnish in my latest December Glossybox, I felt really intrigued to see what other colours the DL range had to offer. I toddled into my local House Of Fraser and literally fell in love with the beautiful colour 'Across The Universe'. If you are unfamiliar with this colour, you should Google it, it's stunning. After looking at the extortionate price of £18 for just one bottle, my friend who was with me at the time pointed out that I could probably find a good dupe for merely half that price. I agreed, put the polish down and headed to Boots.

After much searching I picked up the latest Barry M nail varnish, Silver Glitter from the limited edition collection and teamed it with some other polishes I already owned.


I firstly coated my nails in Black, followed by the Silver Glitter and lastly Hologram. Here's the effect;


Ta-daaaa! Sparkly twinkly nails. I can't stop looking at them!

What is your favourite glitter nail combo?


No comments:

Post a Comment