geoglobe

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

MAC Shy Girl lipstick

MAC Lipstick - Shy Girl £13.50


It has to be said, that this is my all time favourite lipstick. And also my most repurchased MAC product! I find Shy Girl one of those lipsticks that not only looks great for day wear, but also for evening wear too.

If you aren't an avid MAC lipstick wearer like myself, you may be unaware that the lipsticks come in all different finishes - this being a Cremesheen finish. Leaving the lips locked with moisture without a sloppy finish. I prefer the Cremesheen finishes apposed to the others as they are highly pigmented without drying your lips either.

Shy Girl is what I describe as a peachy nude with warm undertones. I feel that this shade will suit every skin tone ranging from very pale to really dark complexions. I am a fan of nude lips, but not the 'concealer lip' - which is why I enjoy Shy Girl so much as it has a peachy warmth to it without looking at all washed out.


Here is how it looks applied - almost like it's been coated with gloss. I also use a tan lip liner from Topshop just to add a little more depth and fullness to the lips.


What is your all time favourite lipstick? Have any recommendations for me? Do you like Shy Girl? Do you know of any good Shy Girl dupes?

I would love to hear your thoughts..

No comments:

Post a Comment