geoglobe

Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm no Brat

I remember when I first found out about Brat & Suzie (probably via one blog or another) and instantly becoming smitted with their cute and quirky tees.

Fast forward a few years and I was contacted asking if I wanted a preview of their S/S12 collection...of course I said yes!

I was sent two cropped vests; a dipped hem one featuring this awesome cat in glasses (I think it's a cat, anyway) and the amazing squirrel one (yep, still squirrel obsessed)





Cropped tops in any form are usually way out of my parameters and an instant no go, but determined to embrace the "feel the fear and do it anyway" approach I had a go at putting together an outfit with the squirrel top...



I teamed it with my faithful Zara denim skirt, that is highwaisted enough to not make me feel all that exposed. You can't see in the photos but the tights are subtle polka-dots and the loafers are from Kate Kanzier.



I'm still pondering how to wear the second vest; perhaps with my Leopard print jeans? Suggestions are welcome...



Are you a Brat & Suzie fan?

What's your take on cropped tops?



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment