geoglobe

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

brightening the blues







Matalan dress, Betsey Johnson tights, Clarks shoes c/o Sarenza



I always think blue makes an apt outfit for a Monday, and the one just gone proved to live up to it's reputation with general chaos and all round confusion at work! I love these tights but forgot just how much attention they attract until I was walking by a main road on route to work and a couple of cars slowed down as they passed.



I hope everyone enjoyed pancake day! I went, sadly, without due to lack of planning and general laziness! What was the best topping you tried? I'm wondering which reader set a new record of number of pancakes eaten?! And now we're on the countdown to Easter (bring on the mini eggs and malteaser bunnies!) what have you given up for Lent, if anything?



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment