geoglobe

Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Latest Addiction



I just wanted to take a moment to introduce you to my latest snacking addiction, who I first came across via the gorgeous Nicky

A new brand, Garbanzo make the most addictive roasted chickpea snacks in three awesome flavours; currently only available in larger Holland and Barret stores, but I have first hand knowledge that they plan to open an online store soon.



My addiction to these is a running joke among a few of my friends (Ellie, Trudi...) and those that have tried them have also got hooked! I wasn't asked by Garbanzo to post this, but I contacted them to find out if they had any other stockists, and when I realised what a lovely bunch of people they are, I decided I wanted to spread the love a little bit more.



If you see these, buy in bulk...SO seriously good...especially the bombay firecracker flavour!



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment