geoglobe

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Aztec

Aztec Cardigan: Republic  |  Burgundy Leggings: Primark  |  Vest top: Topshop  |  Necklace: Primark


I've decided to embrace the pale over this past week as I've been such a busy bee with moving into my new house with the boyfriend. I haven't really had much time for anything lately (especially fake tanning). My free time has been filled up with getting settled in my new house and also visiting friends and family. It shouldn't been too long until everything is all bought, arranged at settled in. We're just saving up for furniture and other bits - mainly kitchen utensils! I do feel so at home already though, and settled in. I love your new house together, and can't wait to get up some photos of how everything looks in a blog post for you all to see.

I know that my blog is primarily Fashion & Beauty related, but I'll hopefully be uploading a few home decor posts, as well as house purchase hauls for you all to see what I have been buying for the house. It's like a big project for us, and I'm loving putting all my effort into decorating and putting our own stamp on things.



I've gone for a more natural look today;

Face
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation - NW20
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Warm Beige
MAC Blush - Blushbaby

Eyes
HD Brows - Ash brown
MAC eye shadows - All That Glitters (lid), Embark (crease)
Maybelline Colossal Mascara

Lips
MAC lipstick - Creme Cup


I did think that I would struggle with finding a location for my outfit shots, but seeing as the whole house is painted white, it wasn't too difficult finding a blank wall to stand in front of.


No comments:

Post a Comment