geoglobe

Saturday, February 25, 2012

the perfect weekend





Dress c/o Matalan, Tesco tights (which I shamefully discovered had a hole mid thigh whilst out and about), Georgia Rose boots c/o Sarenza.



Yesterday was one of those days that makes you think "this is what the weekends should be like, always". With almost spring-like sunshine beaming down on us, Best.Friend. and I hopped in her car (she's my personal driver, really) and headed down to Clarks Village in Somerset; about an hour away from us. I raved about this place a couple of weeks ago when my parents went, and I will continue to rave. Best.Friend. bought a beautiful dress in the Monsoon outlet at a crazy price to wear to a mutual friend's wedding in May (I am yet to purchase my dress, but know what it will be!) and we both stocked up on undies in M&S (£5.75 for a matching set) and bras in Calvin Klein (3 for £16). The Cadbury shop is always a delight and we came away with chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate, and the surprise winner of the day was Claire's Accessories where I got some much needed silver stud earrings for crazy cheap.



Other shops we looked in and enjoyed were Yumi which had amazing bargains if they had your size; they didn't for me this time, and several places selling handbags. We had a cheap and tasty lunch in Subway and stopped off at a nearby Sainsburys to raid their bakery for a snack.



The evening was spent watching Saturday night TV before falling asleep shamefully early, and today I am hopefully seeing Ellie for one of our Chickpea buying missions with an added trip to Primark. I need to be restrained as I don't get paid until Wednesday, but when shopping opportunities present themself, it'd be rude to refuse.



How's your weekend going? Bought any bargains or done anything especially wonderful?



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment