geoglobe

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It's Snow Joke!

 Denim shirt: Topshop  |  Skirt: Topshop  |  Necklace: Primark



Not really a fan of my face nor my hair in these photos, but I took them in a rush so I didn't really have many to choose from. I can't believe the masses of snow we had over the weekend! Whilst out for lunch with my friend on Saturday, we had to dash back home before we got stranded in the snow. It was like a blizzard outside. I honestly was beginning to think that we had escaped the white stuff this year - how wrong was I? I'm not really a fan of snow, it just makes everything difficult. Snow rant, rarrr!

Have you all had a nice weekend? What did you get up to in the snow?

Me and my Boyfriend took a stroll down to our local shopping centre (luckily our new house is in walking distance) and we picked up a few bits and bobs. Then spent the rest of the afternoon snoozing on the settee watching a bit of telly.

What has the snow been like where you live?



No comments:

Post a Comment