geoglobe

Thursday, February 16, 2012

got the time?













I remember a time when the Argos catalogue was the highlight of my childhood days. The arrival of the latest edition meant hours spent deciding what I wanted for Birthday/Christmas/Insert occasion here...and then, suddenly, that stopped, it fell out of favour in my fickle mind and I started to look further afield.



Well,

Shame on me. When Argos got in touch the other day and asked if I'd like to pick a watch to review and I got browsing...the magic returned. With their huge range of ladies watches to suit all tastes and budgets, all those memories came flooding back.



I picked this Firetrap watch, taken in by the delicate stud detailed wrist band and clean cut simplicity. I have the wrists of a small child so had to take it to my local watch repairer to get it adjusted, but it is otherwise perfect and hasn't left my wrist since it's arrival! Retailing at £64.99 I think it's a bit of a bargain, nailing a popular trend yet staying classic.



If you haven't taken a look at Argos lately, convinced like I was that it is somewhat dated...I suggest you take a closer look. It's still an Aladdins cave of treasures and I bet you some of that childhood magic returns.



Go on,

have a browse and let me know what you find!



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment