geoglobe

Monday, February 20, 2012

a nod to spring







Really old Primark dress, New Look tights, Noe at Sarenza shoes.



The second I saw these shoes on Sarenza, I had to own them...the colour, the shape, everything about them made me immediatley want to cast away the boots and focus on bright and pretty shoes. Teamed with an old faithful floral dress I finally felt hopeful that winter was on it's way out.



How's your week shaping up so far? Those at LFW, I hope you aren't too exhausted (though have little sympathy if you are!) and the rest of us...tomorrow it'll once again be the middle of the working week!



Are you starting to transition Spring in to your wardrobe? What trends are you most looking forward to embracing? For me, it has to be pastel. The five year old girl in me just can't help it.



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment