geoglobe

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sarenza A-Z: House of Harlow 1960

This week I'm focusing on the luxury brand side of Sarenza; Nicole Richie's House of Harlow 1960 is entirely what you would expect from the queen of boho. This is a strictly wish list kind of post as the shoes aren't everyday affordable, but it's fun to have dreams and something to drool over right?









1. Kai; these remind me of Toms (of which I want a pair) with a luxury edge. Not the type of shoe I am usually attracted to but with my new found appreciation for jeans I could see me working something like this in to my every day attire...at £144.50 though, it sadly won't be this pair.



2. Madison; encompass everything I used to hate in a shoe (but then, I used to be a fan of Uggs). I really like these, almost enough to think screw the £190+ price tag...but what on earth would one wear them with?



3. Leigh; I am in love. If these babies ever go in the sale I vow to make them mine.



4. Steffie; In the winter I love lace up boots, in summer I am all about this style sandal, I just can't help myself. These cost £191.50 so won't be featuring, even though broken in to cost-per-wear they'd be mere pennies. Do you have a shoe style that you automatically head for?



Has anyone else fallen for House of Harlow's earthy charms? I never expected to love anything by a celebrity but Nicole Richie has proven exception to the rule.



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment