geoglobe

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sarenza A-Z: Irregular Choice

Somehow we've reached I in the A-Z...I'm not sure where the weeks have gone to, but here we are. I'm pretty sure nobody predicted that my brand of choice this week would be Irregular Choice; a bit of a marmite brand between bloggers and one I never used to get, but since Alex and Charlotte introduced me, I've become a bit of an addict and own several pairs.


.












Hmm, where has my spring like colour scheme gone?



1. Miaow; possibly one of the most recognised styles by now, they've been around for a few seasons and I still adore them.



2. Otters; cheating somewhat as I own these, but I still love them; they are much more subtle than they appear and really comfortable too!



3. No Photo Please; because a girl can not have too many pairs of glitzy flats.



4. A Night Under the Stars; GLITTER.





They also do some pretty fun bags, too (there, that's more spring like!)



Are you a lover or a loather? What's your "irregular" choice?



xxx



P.S. My second choice brand was the super affordable I Love Shoes, yet another brand that Sarenza introduced me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment