geoglobe

Monday, February 27, 2012

Real Techniques Brush Kit

Real Techniques Core Collection brush set - £21.99


I'm so glad that I have discovered these makeup brushes, they are literally my holy grail of makeup brushes. Well, especially the Buffing Brush (the largest). After asking on Twitter about a new foundation brush, a hell of a lot of people tweeted me back all saying the same thing; "Get the Real Techniques Buffing Brush". I figured that with the amount of girls all saying the same thing, it must be an amazing brush. Even better than the Sigma F80 so they all said.






The kit also comes complete with a case for storage. I was going to store them on my dressing table in my glass jars, but with their orange packaging, they just didn't go with my Dressing Room decor, so I keep them packed away neatly in this carrier case.

The Buffing Brush applies my liquid foundation so well, even better than my previous standard foundation brush by Sigma. The brush itself allows a buffing application, rather than streaky. This allows the foundation to blend into your jawline and neck much better without that tell tale tide line.

Here I am with my foundation applied with the Real Techniques brush, I love it! Well worth investing in!



What foundation brushes do you use? Have you ever tried the Real Techniques range?


No comments:

Post a Comment