geoglobe

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

GlossyBox January 2012 Valentines Edition


I was really pleasantly surprised to see that Glossybox have changed their packaging for the January 2012 Valentines Edition to a hot Barbie pink, opposed to their usual dusty baby pink and black packaging. I think the packaging screams girly - I love, love, love it! Accompanied by a little heart sticker to stay on track of the Valentines theme.





This months box contained:

- Clarins Extra-Firming day cream.
- Clarins Extra-Firming night cream.
- Murad Skin Perfecting Primer.
- Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner
- First Aid Beauty Body Moisturiser.

A really good line up of products if you ask me! I'm really excited about a few of them.

A face wash by the brand First Aid beauty was featured in a previous Glossybox, which I wasn't all that keen on as the smell put me off slightly. So, I am very dubious about trying the body lotion as you're stuck with the scent on your body.

I am really looking forward to trying out the Clarins day & night creams, as I have been looking for some new face creams to try out.

It's lovely to see that Eyeko have updated their packaging. I think it looks really trendy, eye catching and modern.



I know that every bodies Glossyboxes usually vary for different products. What did you get in your Glossybox this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment