geoglobe

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Soap & Glory 3 for 2 offer

Over the Christmas period, during all my regular shopping dashes for last minute presents, I couldn't help but be lured over by the 3 for 2 offer that was on at Soap & Glory. Being a huge Soap & Glory fan, it wasn't long before I'd been pulled over to the sweet smelling shopping isle by nothing more than temptation.

Some people aren't as fond on Soap & Glory as others, but I personally love their products. I adore the packaging and how it has a retro feel to it. I also love the fragrance of their products, as I'm a fan of anything that smells 'good enough to eat'.

After a lot of decision making (and even chatting with other shoppers about their fave S&G products), I finally made my mind up, picked up a delightful little pink bag and began filling it up with goodies.



Even though I felt slightly spoilt for choice and had to clamp down on myself (in order to make sure I didn't go a tad bit silly with the spending), I picked up these three little treasures:

Soap & Glory Big Butter Blueberry Thrill
Soap & Glory Hand Food
Soap & Glory Clean on Me shower gel




I've used the 'Bluberry Big Butter' and 'Hand Food' many times in the past, but I decided to also give 'Clean on Me' a whirl. My boyfriend has just recently moved into his own house, so I figured it would be perfect to take over to his when I have a shower. I don't think he'd be too happy if I started using his Lynx body wash, nor would I be happy with smelling like a boy.

Have you indulged in the Soap & Glory offers lately? If so, what have you bought? What are your favourite products of theirs? Do you even like Soap & Glory products?

I'd love to hear your thoughts..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment