geoglobe

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Santa brought me....

First of all, I'd just like to say a belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my lovely readers. I hope that you have all had an utterly amazing Christmas and New Year. I can't believe the holidays are over and after tomorrow, it will be back to reality again. Bah humbug.

I've been such a busy little bee over the holiday period, today is actually the first and only time I've actually been able to sit myself down and get a blog post up for you girlies. I'm hoping to do a "My Christmas" post with pretty much everything I have been up to. I enjoy sharing these things with you and I'd also love to hear what you've all been up to.

But for now, I'll leave you with a sneak peek to what Father Christmas left me under my Christmas tree;








* £400 cash to put towards moving in with my boyfriend
* Nikon Coolpix Camera L120
* Huge Soap & Glory set
* Little bits of Soap & Glory also
* Starbucks mug
* Large Lady Million perfume
* Lady Million perfume set (that's right, I got two!)
* Dressing gown
* Biscuits
* Tin of Cadburys heroes
* Wine
* Bag from Aldo Shoes
* Starbucks coffee canister
* Sanctuary bath set
* Front Cover nail kit
* Nail wraps
* MAC makeup voucher
* Birdcage necklace
* Bath products
* Umbrella
* Purse
* Diary

I was extremely lucky to receive so many lovely items. All the presents are from my boyfriend and friends, where as the money is a collection from mine & my boyfriends parents. We asked for money this year as we are moving into our own house together in the new year! I'm super excited and can't wait to show you all what it looks like inside. A tour is deffo on the cards.

Something else I'm really excited about is that my lovely boyfriend surprised me with a new camera, so I'll hopefully be getting some really clear photos up on my future blog posts.

I hope you enjoyed this post. What did Santa bring you this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment