geoglobe

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Primark Haul: January 2012


As I mentioned in my last blog post, I've recently had a little Primark splurge over the last weekend. i picked up quite a few lovely pieces and for the mere grand total of £40. I always enjoy looking at other peoples Primark hauls, just to give myself a little idea of what they currently have in store and if anything tickles my fancy.

So, here is what I picked up;



Faux Fur trimmed gloves - £2 (reduced from £4)


Skull print scarf - £4


Leopard Print scarf - £4


Striped jumper - £8


Skinny Jeans - Both £11 each


I've been after a pair of stonewash bleached jeans for so so long now. I was really happy to stumble across these bargains in Primark, so I picked them up in a flash. I think they'll suit really well with the new jumper I purchased.

If you have posted a Primark haul lately, I'd love you to leave me a link in the comments below. I'm such a nosey parker.




No comments:

Post a Comment