geoglobe

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lego House

Shirt: Vero Moda  |  Faux fur gilet: Primark  |  Bag: eBay  |  Boots: Primark  |  Leggings: Topshop 


I have 100% fallen head over heels (no pun intended) in love with my new boots. I bought them recently on a little trip to Primark, and they haven't left my feet since. I feel that I shall most definitely get my use out of them. I've also been teaming this faux fur gilet with pretty much any outfit, as it is one of those easy staple items which you can sling over any old outfit.




I'm struggling slightly to find a new area to take my outfit photos. At the moment, I have a large blank wall to shoot in front of, but when I move in my with boyfriend, I know that it will be rather difficult to find somewhere to stand so that I still have a white background.

In house news, I have been buying lots of lovely little things for my dressing room including; wallpaper and a gorgeous picture of Marilyn Monroe sitting in front of a mirror applying her lipstick. I adore it. Literally cannot wait to move in! It's roughly looking at the middle of February - so not long now! Waaaah, I'm going to be a grown up.



I've also recently done a Primark haul, if that would be something you'd be interested in seeing, then let me know in the comments below.

How have your weeks been so far? Are you all sticking to your New Years Resolutions?


No comments:

Post a Comment