geoglobe

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cross my Heart

 Cross Tee: DIY Tutorial here  |  Shrug: Primark  |  Ring: YSL Arty Replica eBay  |  Jeans: Primark


I haven't worn this tshirt in a while. I actually went through a phase of wanting to DIY my clothes, and this was one of the creations I came up with. I wore this outfit on Saturday and just had all the girls round at mine for tea and cheesecake all afternoon. You should have seen the pile of teabags we got through! It was a lovely afternoon of myself and six other girls, with cups of tea in hand and lots to chatter about. I love a good old chinwag with the girls.




If you follow me on Twitter, you'll see that I've been doing a lot of chatter about moving in with my boyfriend. I'm literally so excited to move into our first home together!

I will be sharing all things that a buy, and the decor on my blog. The best thing is, I shall be having my very own dressing room - just like the name of my blog, Lauren's Dressing Room. We've already been buying lots of bits for it including a lovely picture for the wall, wallpaper, a dressing table, fitted wardrobes. For those of you who have already requested a house tour/dressing room tour, I shall most definitely be sharing that at some point when we're all moved in and settled.

I can't wait to make it into my dream home with my lovely boyfriend. *Cue awwwwwws*

How have your weekends been?




No comments:

Post a Comment