geoglobe

Monday, January 9, 2012

MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Soft & Gentle

MAC Mineralized Skin Finish - Soft & Gentle (£20.50)


This is my latest purchase from MAC, the MSF in Soft & Gentle. I've been after a highlighter for a while now, and after using MSF Natural quite a lot (and seeing that it lasts ages!) I decided to invest in this little treasure. Sparkly huh?

I apply it along my cheek bones, down my nose and on my collar bones to add a nice little extra shimmer on nights out. I'm not really a fan of a matte-finish face, but I do also like to look oil free. When using a matte foundation, this product can be the perfect little bit of icing on the cake to make your skin have a healthy looking glow.

I'll now leave you with some pretty photos...





I also love the look of the Mineralized Blushers, but have yet to purchase one. What are your favourite highlighters?



No comments:

Post a Comment