geoglobe

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Leeds Bloggers Meetup

On Saturday morning, I jumped on a train and headed to Leeds to meet lots of lovely ladies for the Bloggers Meet Up. Once I arrived, I was greeted by my stunning B4 crew members Haidee and Maxine, who were happily munching on sandwiches. I think we've known each other for nearly a year now - and they're actually two of the nicest (most hilarious) people I've ever met! Also, shout out to Helen who couldn't make it. We miss you Chinston!


Next up, we headed to meet all the rest of the crew at the Corn Exchange. We were greeted by a gaggle of bloggers, and even more exciting - a goody bag which was prepared for everyone by Tor and Ray. Thank you girls!

We had a huge table booked for lunch at the Red Hot Buffet. An all you can eat buffet is my kinda lunch! After filling our faces with lots of yummy food, we all had a little introductory talk. "Hi my name is so and so!" etc etc. I was looking forward to this part as there were a lot of faces I didn't recognise so I was eager to find out who everybody was. Everyone was so lovely and we all got along really well!


At the end of the table we had Charlotte, Sinead and Carla (sorry I don't have a link to your blog??)


Then we had Jo, Hollie (my newly adopted daughter) and one of the lovely ladies behind all the organising, Tor.

 Tor again with Kirstie and Danielle.


EllieRayLaura (who managed to pap my amazing santa sack OOTD haha) and Caroline.


Just a group of beauty bloggers showing you a stunning Face of the Day. It's just the standard.


We spent the day browsing around shops before heading to the pub (highly requested by myself haha) for some drinks and a good old chinwag. We were joined by a few more girlies later throughout the day; Gem, Victoria, Cat and Liloo.

We were also in the amazing company of Ken. I recruited him to the group, and he kindly showed us his hat covered in badges (amazing OOTD) as told by Ken. We all loved the Ken banter.




Gem kindly decided to participate in a feature post for my blog. This was Gem's Outfit of the Day, as you can see, she is wearing a lovely Lauren shaped hat - which is available at all well known retailers.


I was gutted that I couldn't stay for the night time antics, but had to head off home on the train as i had a birthday night out to attend. I had a super fun day though! It was so nice to meet everyone, and I'm sure they can safely say they now they have met me in person, they know just how much of a mental woman I am! Ha ha! I say, Roll on the next meet up!

Here is what was in my goody bag;

Thanks again for Tor and Ray for organising the day! I had a fab time!
(Leave a link to your Leeds meet up blog posts in the comments below)





No comments:

Post a Comment