geoglobe

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Breaking Dawn Attire

Jumper: Primark  |  Shirt: Zara  |  Jeans: River Island  |  Lipstick: MeMeMe - Ultimate Red 


Firstly, I would just like to say that these photos were a tad rushed as I was eager to dash out of the house to the cinema. I'm not overly keen on them actually, but they'll have to do. It was one of those nights when you look in the mirror and think to yourself "Hmm, that looks OK!", but your camera picks up something completely different! Ha ha. For some reason I look really bulky - I'm hoping it's just the jumper as I have lost weight.

Anyhow.. On Friday night, I went to see the very longly awaited Breaking Dawn at the cinema with my boyfriend. I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I have been for this day to come (as I'm sure most Twilight fans have been!). I pre-booked our seats as it's quite notorious for these films to sell out straight away.

The film was everything I hoped it to be and really lived up to the book which I was so pleased about. I wont give anything away for those of you who haven't seen it yet (or read the books), but I was just gutted when it came to an end. I was on the edge of my seat and could have quite happily shouted "Nooooooo!" at the top of my lungs when the credits came on. Word of warning to those of you who haven't seen it, when you go, make sure you wait until the end of the credits as there is another little clip for you to watch.

Who has been to see it so far? What did you think?



In other news, I'm currently in love with my new lip gloss, Ultimate Red by MeMeMe. I've pretty much been wearing it none stop as of late. I'm not really one for red lipstick, but I just fell in love with this colour and I've been wearing it ever since. I'd highly recommend it as it has great staying power and doesn't even smudge! If you would like me to do a review at some point, then let me know in the comments and I'll get one up for you as soon as possible.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment