geoglobe

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gosh Wild Lilac nail polish



Gosh Nail Polish - Wild Lilac

I actually forgot I had this nail polish until the other day when I was routing around my nail products draw and stumbled upon it's beautiful lilac self. Although after applying, I did get a huge hefty smudge on my index finger. Nail fail.

The reason I went digging for this nail varnish was, that I was re-watching a few episodes on Towie online and saw Lydia Bright sporting a gorgeous lilac nail polish. I was going to buy myself one, but then realised I already had one! Bonus.

It's a terrible photo of Lydia, but it's the only one I could find online of the said polish. I nabbed this one from Google Images.


I know it's a tad summery, but if you like something, why not wear it? Do you enjoy purple polishes as much as I do? What is your current fave polish for winter?





No comments:

Post a Comment