geoglobe

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Haul: Primark November 2011


This week I took a well needed/well deserved trip to Primark. The Primark in Meadowhall Sheffield is huge, so spending an hour in there is quite easily done. Especially by the time you've tried on everything in the changing rooms. I'm quite guilty of ditching the changing rooms when in Primark, and opting for a mirror on the shop floor instead! Or purely risking the chance that it will fit. 90% of the time, I've chosen some lovely stuff that has fitted great, and only a small amount of the time do I end up having to return things.

The main reason being that the check out queues are huge! Never mind queueing for the fitting rooms too! I'd rather 'Risk it for a Biscuit' (as I like to say!).

Here's what I picked up on this particular Primark spree;

The majority of the haul consisting on warm, snuggly clothing and some funky socks for good measure! Primark have the right idea of strategically positioning the socks/tights isle where the checkout tills are. So, you always end up popping something into your basket along the way.


Suede-look fur boots - £15

These little boots were the first thing that grabbed my eye whilst meandering around the footwear section. They are by far my favourite item from the entire haul - plus they're amazingly comfortable. I love how you can wear the boots with the fur on show, or alternatively, you can pull them up to keep the fur on the inside.


Cable Knit Cardigan - £12 

This jumper is actually described on the tag as the colour 'Rust'. Although, I feel it is more of a Terracotta colour. I love the chunky cable knit and huge buttons. I really can't wait to wear this!



 Faux Fur Gilet - £20

This gilet is actually the main reason I ventured to Primark. I originally went in looking for a light cream coloured one, but instantly fell in love with this one on first glance. I'm not sure if I'll wear the belt with it. I'll probably just take that off and wear it separately.




Blue jumper - £16

I usually like my winter woollies to be snuggly, so I tend to opt for larger sizes to ensure I really achieve the oversized wintery look. But, I did feel that this jumper would probably look better fitted, so I bought it in my actual size. The jumper itself is blue, and has some gorgeous little flecks of glitter sewn into it - which ensures a more Christmas Festive feel to the outfit.



Mustard top - £6

I've been after just a plain basic mustard colour long sleeved top for a while. Not a jumper, just a nice cotton top. I saw this and nabbed it while it was there. I think it will go nicely with my new faux fur gilet.

Burgundy leggings - £3.50

I'm getting pretty bored of the usual black leggings, so I opted for these burgundy coloured leggings.


Snowflake pyjama bottoms - £5 (ish)

I literally cannot wait to spend all of December curled up in my new Snowflake Christmas fleecy pyjama bottoms! I love cosy nights in and as soon as I saw these, i knew they'd be perfect for the winter nights leading up to Christmas. And of course I've got to sport them on Christmas morning too.

Snood - £5

More Winter items. I already have a couple of snoods and decided to buy this lovely cream coloured one too.
 
Socks - £3

Because everybody always needs socks, and peachy coloured ones? Bonus!




No comments:

Post a Comment