geoglobe

Monday, November 21, 2011

Haul: Lush Christmas


I haven't been to Lush in an absolute life time. I usually receive gifts from Lush for such as birthdays and Christmas, so I never feel the need to go in myself as I'm usually stocked up for the year. My favourites are definitely their bath bombs.

However, I shall be moving in with my boyfriend in the next few months - yes, our very own house! How exciting! I wanted to pick up a few bath bombs to use when I'm there as the bath is huge!

After watching many Christmas Lush haul videos on YouTube, I decided to pop in and pick up a couple for myself. I adore the little paper bag they have for Christmas, with the little candy cane handle - how cute?

Here's what I picked up;

Cinders Ballistic - £1.95
Lush Lil Pud Ballistic - £1.95 

When exploring the Lush store, I go by one rule and one rule only; "If it smells good, buy it!"

I'm notorious for buying products just because they smell so good. It doesn't matter what they are, but if they smell edible, chances are - I'll buy them.




I couldn't resist this cute little Christmas Pudding bath bomb - utterly adorable!



Have you treated yourself to the Lush Christmas range? If so, what have you bought? What are your favourites? And, are there any that you wouldn't recommend?

I'd love to hear about your thoughts..

No comments:

Post a Comment