geoglobe

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Blood Bitten Lips

Blazer: River Island  |  Grey Tee: All Saints  |  Jeans: Primark  |  Necklace: Primark


I've been searching for a nice red lipstick for a while now. After being bewildered with choice in Superdrug, I ended up buying three red lipsticks on a whim; Revlon - Revlon Red, MUA - Shade 13 and the one I'm sporting in these photos Me Me Me - Ultimate Red.

I actually fell in love with this colour after seeing Towie's Lydia bright sporting the exact same lipstick. It's really wearable for day or evening wear. I was worried about the colour clashing with my hair, but I actually think it goes quite nicely. Red lipstick is usually renowned for smudging, but I was happy to see that my lovely blood bitten lipstick managed to stay put all night without a touch up!
   




What is your favourite red lipstick?


No comments:

Post a Comment