geoglobe

Monday, November 28, 2011

Rusty Round the Edges


Birdie Blouse - New Look  |  Leggings - Topshop  |  Blazer - New Look  |  Scarf - ASOS  |  Bag - Pauls Boutique  |  Shoes - Primark  |  Socks - Primark



I haven't worn this blouse for a while and noticed it sadly draped over a hanger in my wardrobe, just wanting to be worn. With the winter weather quickly approaching, chiffon blouses are not what I want to be wearing right now. They most definitely have the chilly-factor.

However, I decided to nip to our local Shopping Centre, Meadowhall, to do a spot of Christmas shopping. Knowing that I'd be indoors all night, I figured that it probably would be the best time to whip out the chiffon blouse. Teamed with a blazer and scarf (mainly to keep me warm in the car journey), I managed to balance the warmth out just right.

The present shopping was successful and I've pretty much managed to get all of my Christmas shopping! Wowza, it isn't even December! I just have a few more bits and bobs to get.


Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment