geoglobe

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What's in my Bag?

Ahh, the good old 'What's in my Bag?' post. Fulfilling all the nosey parkers needs of wondering "What is actually in there?" Ha ha. These posts are always floating around all over the shop. I actually did one eons ago, and whilst feeling a little bored one day, I decided to get a few photos taken of what I like to carry around in my bag on a daily basis and do you and updated 'What's in my Bag' post. However, my bag contents changes on a daily basis, depending on what I'm doing that day. But, here's what I was carrying around on this particular day.


We'll start off with my actual bag. This is the Paul's Boutique large Maisy bag in nude. It retails at £61 in shops.



Here is what I lug around with me;

Vivienne Westwood Purse
Toni & Guy Hairbrush
Pink pen
Soap & Glory Handfood
Umbrella
My phone
Ted baker Makeup Bag
Stella McCartney perfume STELLA
Tresemme hairspray
Tissues
Lots of chewing gum
Sweets
And a random letter to remind me my car tax is due to be renewed (boo hoo)!


And here is what I carry around in my little makeup bag. I don't like to carry a tonne of makeup around with me, I just don't find is necessary. Who needs to top up every single part of their face throughout the day? I know I don't. There's much more important things to be doing with my day! Saying that, I only ever really top up my lipstick, the others are just in case of emergency.

Asthma inhaler (not makeup I know but I like to keep it safe)
MAC Shy Girl lipstick
Sleek Peaches & Cream lipstick
MAC Style Blush
Sigma blush brush
MAC stippling brush
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus
Chanel compact mirror
MAC Boy Bait lipgloss
Dior lipgloss
Benefit High Beam highlighter


And last but not least, you can't really see from the first photo, but this is what my phone case looks like. It's a little Hello Kitty case from eBay. If anybody would like to buy one, you can get them from this seller here.


No comments:

Post a Comment