geoglobe

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Love birds

I'm sure most of you will recognise this blouse from my Wishlist - January Edition post. I was really excited when I laid my eyes on it in my local New Look! I just had to purchase the little beauty after previous weeks of lusting over it.

Isn't it pretty? Annnd... It has cute little birdies on it too.

Bird chiffon blouse - New Look
Body Con skirt - Topshop





I also really love these boots. My boyfriend bought them for me back in August for my birthday. He spotted them after knowing how much I've been craving the Vivienne Westwood pirate boots, and thought they were a good dupe to be going on with.

As much as I love the Viv boots, I don't think I could justify spending £345.00 on them. This makes me sad.


Scrabble Ring - VIPXO
Clock pendant - Dorothy Perkins

No comments:

Post a Comment