geoglobe

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

MAC Blush in 'Style'

OK, so I know it's very summer-y and bright, but hey ho, I can wish for the warmer months can't I? My lovely boyfriend recently treated me to a MAC gift card, so whilst passing MAC I decided to pop in an pick up this gorgeous blush.

MAC Blush - Style

I'm really into my coral blushers, they seem to really suit my skin tone and colourings, whilst tinting me with a healthy glow. I've previously owned Eyeko's 'Candid Coral' blush and adore it, but 'Style' has so much more to offer. It is super pigmented, so a little goes a long way! Bear this in mind when applying - you don't want the end result to resemble anything clown-like (so, go easy!). It also has tiny flecks of glitter in the powder which just finish off this stunning blusher perfectly.



What do you girls think of MAC's 'Style' blush? What are your favourite coral blushes? I hear great things about Benefit's Coralista, but I'm still yet to try it.


1 comment:

  1. I recently bought this blush and I love it! I also bought Lifes a Peach by Sleek which is also worth a buy :)

    www.yazzyscorner.blogspot.co.uk
    Yazzy x

    ReplyDelete