geoglobe

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Jump into a Jumpsuit

Hurray! I'm finally using my camera tripod for my outfit photos.

My lovely best friend knows how difficult it can be for me to catch my whole outfit in the shot, without getting too much background mess in the picture. Being the darling that she is, she bought me a tripod! How thoughtful? I was actually overcome with disappointment looking at each of my outfit posts, and all the bedroom clutter lurking in the background - but now, I can cut that all out by having a plain wall behind me so that your main focus is my actual outfit and not 'what I've left on my bedroom dressing table' ha ha!


Silky pussy bow jumpsuit - Primark
Skull scarf - Miss Selfridge
Faux Fur coat - Ark



Cross ring - ASOS
Scrabble ring - VIPXO
Gold ring - Primark

And there we have it, my first uncluttered outfit post!


As much as I adore this jumpsuit, it can cause a few wardrobe malfunctions here and there - especially when visiting the ladies room hits the agenda. I tend to wear this jumpsuit for daily activities, as it can proove a little difficult to wriggle out of on nights out when Captain Vodka is in charge of the ship. I must admit, it does get a little bit fiddly, but that aside, I really love it. The pussy bow front tie and delicate vintage-look buttons really complete the jumpsuit making it delicate and girly with a unique edge to it.

Moving onto another note, quite a few of you have been commenting lately and sending me emails asking what colour I dye my hair. I use Loreal Feria Plum Power. When I first dye my hair it is a purple-ish plum colour, but when it begins to wash up, it becomes a lovely warm mahogany colour. So, just in case you're wondering, I'm not using two different hair dyes, it's just the colour it fades up as.

No comments:

Post a Comment