geoglobe

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Chain Reaction

I feel a little 'Biker-chic' in this outfit. I'm not entirely sure if I'm overly keen on it. But, hey ho! It was just something I threw on quickly with very little planning. I was all ready to meet my friend for a good old pub tea. Show me the Bacon Carbonara! Mmmmm.. Not to forget the Belgium Waffle drizzled in chocolate sauce for pudding.

Head scarf - Lush
Leather jacket with faux fur - New Look
Striped Tee - Miss Selfridge
Military trousers - H&M
Rope necklace - Primark




I do apologise for the potentially rushed outfit post today. I'm just in the middle of emailing/organising more of the upcoming Sheffield Bloggers Event. If anybody would like to attend, all the info is posted in my blog. Or you can email me directly - just check my contact page for my email address.

Only 10days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment