geoglobe

Thursday, March 17, 2011

How much does your face cost?

I was inspired to do this post by the lovely Charlotte over at her wonderful blog, Charlotte's Obsessions. She dived into a very interesting factor, which to be honest I'd not really given much thought to until reading her post. Plus, with me doing my 30day Shopping Ban, it really dawned on me just how much money I do spend on rubbish.

The whole reason behind this blog post is to see just how much your face does cost. Charlotte did hers by adding up how much all the products in her everyday make-up bag cost.



(Images from We Heart It)

 What I am looking to do is add up the expense of how much products/makeup I use on my face for a night out. In the day time I don't really tend to wear all that much, it's pretty much caked on my face for a night out on the town - hence why I decided to price up my night time face.

OK, *deep breath* here goes;

♥ ST Tropez bronzing mousse - £25.00
♥ Avon Complete Balance face cream - £5.00
♥ Chanel Mat Lumiere foundation - £30.00
♥ Lancome concealer - £20
♥ MAC MSF Medium + powder - £20.50
♥ MAC Bronzing Powder - £17.50
♥ MAC powder blush - £17.00
♥ Rimmel eyebrow pencil - £2.99
♥ Rimmel liquid eyeliner - £6.99
♥ MAC eye kohl - £13.00
♥ Maybelline Colossol Mascara - £6.99
♥ Three MAC eye shadows (refill pans) - £9.50 each x3 = £28.50
♥ MAC Lipstick - £13.50
♥ Vaseline - £1.00

Total = £207.97

YIKES!!!!


That is a lot of money! Obviously, this is the price of the products I use, and I get a good amount of use out of each item - but still, wow! It's never really dawned on my just how much I do spend.

I'd love you do all have a go at doing this post. How much does your face cost on an average night out? Link me below.

No comments:

Post a Comment