geoglobe

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Project Nail Art: Marble Nails

I've decided to take up a new little past time hobby. I've always loved painted my nails all different lovely colours, but when it comes to nail art, I've pretty much steered clear. I've kind of been happy just browsing at other peoples art work, and left all the 'handy work' to the professionals. (Rubbish joke alert!)

However, the other weekend, I was exceptionally bored and decided to give nail marbling a go. I've seen it around the internet before, decided to look up a tutorial on YouTube and give it a go myself.

It's quite a messy job and it was only my first attempt. On the close up photos they do look rather shoddy around the edges - but, like I said, it was my first time. I'm now happy to say I've popped my nail art cherry and should hopefully be doing more designs soon.

The colours I decided to use were; Pink, Black and White.

Here's the end result.





And here are some pretty pictures of some colour experimenting I was doing.




If you fancy a go at nail marbling, the tutorial I used was this one. She is truly a very talented lady!

I'd love to see your designs!


No comments:

Post a Comment