geoglobe

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bloggers Sheffield Meetup Outfit Post

This weekend has actually been amazing. I've met some truly great girls!

As most of you will know, I have been organising a Bloggers/YouTubers meet up for some time now and the actual event took place this weekend. I have so many hilarious photos for you all to see. We really are a crazy bunch.

I'll be constructing a 'Meet Up' post in the next couple of days, but until then - I have provided you with a few pictures of what I wore.


This is the outfit I was sporting for the night out;

Camel Shirt - Ark
Belt - Primark
Skirt - Topshop




And here is what I wore in the day;

Tshirt - Made by myself (Inspired by the She Died of range) I also cut the collar & sleeves
Leggings - H&M



And just a quick picture of my ugly mug to finish it all off!

No comments:

Post a Comment