geoglobe

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Strolling with the Hill Billies

I'm not sure if I've broken all the unwritten rules of fashion with this little outfit post, or if I've just completely made up my own rules all together. Either way, I was quite pleased with my pattern clashing 'hill billy' look (as I like to call it).

Some people state not to pattern clash, but I couldn't resit teaming this checked shirt and leopard print head band together. It just felt right.

The shirt itself is actually from the Men's section in Primark - I just bought it in a size XS yo make sure it fit OK. As most of you who regularly read my blog will know, I love customising and wearing men's clothing. It adds a little bit of creativeness and edge to an outfit.


Tshirt - All Saints
Checked shirt - Primark (Men's section)
Combat trousers - H&M
Boots - All Saints
Hair band - Primark


Double cross ring - ASOS
Nail varnish - Coral polish by Eyeko
Lipstick - MAC Vegas Volt 


What do you think to clashing patterns?

No comments:

Post a Comment