geoglobe

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

White Blazer

 Blazer: H&M  |  Dress: New Look  |  Pendant: Dorothy Perkins  |  Rings: Primark, Dorothy Perkins







I have actually fallen in love with my white blazer. I recently purchased it from H&M, and ever since that glorious day it arrived in the post, its safe to say that it has been a staple item in my wardrobe. I can literally throw it on over anything, and it can smarten up any outfit. I think it looks great for a night time look when you want to dress up, or for a casual look for daytime wear. Either way, I've been rocking it most weekends.

With the colder months quickly approaching, I figured I would need something to slip on over my outfits on a night out. There is nothing worse than spending your time shivering in a queue outside a bar/club. Call me old, but I think I'm getting to that stage where warmth is over-riding the importance of looking good. I can feel my sensible head coming along! Ha, ha!

What are your staple wardrobe items for this Autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment