geoglobe

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Paperdreams Honey

 Blouse: Primark  |  Maxi Dress: New Look  |  Rings: Primark, Dorothy Perkins




I bought some new MAC makeup this week and decided to try out my new Blushbaby Blusher and Hue lipstick. I must say that I'm a fan of both, although, nothing can top my all round favourite MAC lipstick, which is of course; Shy Girl. However, i do think that Hue is a lovely nude pink and looks great for day wear as well as evening wear.

Today, I went to go and finally see 'Friends with Benefits' at the cinema. If you haven't already seen it - it's a must! It's not often that I enjoy rom-coms, I'm much more of a boys-film type of girl. I love a bit of guns and action and usually tend to ditch the very predictable romantic comedy's. I thought this was really good though, as it wasn't your run of the mill rom-com. I'll not spoil the fun for you, but if you haven't already, you must o and watch it with the girls.

I really want to go and see 'The Change Up' (I think it's called) with Ryan Reynolds. The whole concept of the film reminds me of Lindsay Lohan's Freaky Friday, with the whole body swapping escapades. Another film on my 'To Watch' list is Final Destination 5 - you can't beat a bit of gore.

Has anyone seen this films and would you recommend them?

Not long until Breaking Dawn comes out! Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment