geoglobe

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The mirror can't look me in the eyes

The day has finally come for my long Birthday weekend! I have four days off work in total, and intend to fill them with all kinds of Birthday fun.

My Birthday isn't actually until Tuesday, but I'm off work now until Wednesday - so, it's lovely!

I have so much planned, and like I did last year, I shall be conjuring up a blog post very soon filled with all the fun and mayhem I got up to. Including my OOTD, OOTN, my birthday presents, and all the fun along the way.

Shredded Tee - Primark
Shorts - DIY (made by me from an old pair of jeans)
Cardigan - Republic
Boots - Garage
Socks - Primark
Bag - New Look
Sunglasses - River Island
Nails - Barry M Mushroom







I've also had a huge amount of requests on Twitter to organise another Bloggers Meet Up, as the previous ones have been such a success (and so much fun!). I've met some brilliant people along the way. 

Keep your eyes peeled for an upcoming blog post about one. Just in advance for your diaries, it will be the last weekend in September in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. I will fill you all in on the details in the very near future.

If you are interested, then keep popping back to my blog for when I upload the details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment