geoglobe

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Peachy Keen Birthday Countdown

I've been such a slacker lately when it comes to blogging. To be honest, I've had so much going on over these past few weeks. Some things nice, other things not so nice. Hence why I haven't blogged as much.

Anyways, that aside, I just wanted to show you my current favourite nail varnish to date; 


Barry M - Peach Melba




It does take a couple of coats to get your nails looking completely opaque. I do often steer clear of nude colours as I find they don't apply well, take lots of coats to even look half decent and can quite often result in a streaky effect. But, I can safely say this 'Peach melba' has been a pleasant surprise. On the photos above are my nails after three coats.


In other news, it's my birthday in 5 days!!! (16th August to be precise) Eeeeeee Excitement! Although, I'm not overly excited by the fact that I'll be turning the ripe old age of 25.

To make me feel better about this 'getting old mlark' - If you would like to send cards/holiday vouchers/presents, then feel free to email me directly.
(Ha ha - only kidding)

;)


No comments:

Post a Comment