geoglobe

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Project Nail Art: Crazy Eyes

As boredom strikes again, I find the time to whip out my nail art drawer, grab myself a cup of tea and get cracking at some nail decorating.

I'm constantly browsing Google images for inspiration, and stumbled across these adorable, yet cheeky nail designs. I can't decide whether they look more like M&Ms or PAC Man ghosts? I'll let you decide!


The colours I used were;

Brown = Barry M (cant remember the name)
Red = China Glaze High Maintenance
Orange = Sleek Florida
Blue = Barry M Cyan Blue
Green = Barry M Spring Green

In other news the Bank Holiday weekend is nearly upon us! I'm really going to miss these Bank Holidays - the next one isn't until the end of August. Is anybody up to anything nice? I have a few nice things planned...

On Saturday, myself and the girls are parading down to the travel agents and having a little nosey at some prices for Ibiza. We're going for Easter 2012 - it's 10months away, it isn't even booked and already I'm excited! Saturday night, the boyfriend and I are off to the cinema to divulge in yummy Ben & Jerry's whilst being entertained by 'The Hangover 2'. As soon as I saw the trailer for this movie I couldn't wait to see it. I love Alan - I wish I was part of his Wolf pack. On Sunday I'm spending the day with my boyfriend, before getting my glad rags on and hitting the town for cocktails with my two favourite girls. Monday should be somewhat of a hangover/feeling sorry for myself day. But, me and the boyfriend are heading out into the countryside to a lovely ice cream parlour. Mmmm. I'll hopefully put together some kind of weekend summary in photos for you all.

Have a lovely weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment