geoglobe

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mulberry Alexa Dupe Alert

I'm sure that very many of you are big fans of the amazing Mulberry Alexa Bag - as am I.

I understand that it might not be every bodies cup of tea, as every bodies tastes and style are different. Some people will love it, others wont, and may think it's overrated. I must admit, price-wise, at a whopping £900 the Alexa bag is very expensive. Even after weeks of saving, I really couldn't justify spending that much on a handbag - no matter how much I loved it.

No disrespect to those who do like to splash out on lovely designer handbags, but the way I always like to look at it, is "£900 could take me on holiday for a couple of weeks, or go towards a new car" etc. But, that's just me. Every bodies likes are different.


My lovely boyfriend spied this beauty whilst out shopping a couple of weeks ago, and kindly picked it up for me for my Valentines present;


The brand of this bag is called 'Cheeky Budha' and can be found on sale in the store Bank.

I can honestly say I think it's the best dupe of the Alexa in which I've come across. I think the retail price for this bag is around £40.00. I'm not exactly sure though as it was a gift from my boyfriend.


I'd love to hear what your take on designer handbags is? Do you enjoy to save up and indulge by treating yourself to some flash arm candy? Or are you like me, and would you rather find a cheaper option and save your pennies?


I'd love to hear all of your thoughts girlies..

No comments:

Post a Comment